koreaspondent

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Tape it shut!


I was picking someone up from the hotel and they had a large piece of luggage. The dude at the entrance (I'm not sure what the word for him is) had the bright idea of taping my trunk shut in order to keep it closed aroung the luggage. This is a bad, bad idea. It pulls paint off and is very hard to get off becasue of the residue it leaves. Koreans have some sort of obsession with tape. They tape bags shut, tape sandwich wrappers shut, tape letters shut, etc. I guess they tape car doors shut now too.

1 Comments:

  • on behalf of koreans, koreans don't have any obsession with tape. we don't use tape to close a car back. I think he is just crazy. Also it is illegal to drive a car with this condition. so please don't misunderstand korea.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
koreaspondent.blogspot.com/