koreaspondent

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Protect Yourself With a Condom on Your Head


Well, we all know how protective Koreas are of their health after seeing them mass rioting over 미친 소. But I recently have seen it go to new heights. I started seeing guys wearing condoms on their heads all the time. I suppose it doesn't hurt, as there is always a chance you could find a use for it during the day, but do you really need to show off your condom-covered head in public? I know it sounds kind of weird, but I was seeing this everywhere I went. What was even more surprising was the women were wearing protective gear too. It never occurred to me that it would be necessary, but I suppose you can never be too safe. It could be the same idea as non-insured coverage on your car insurance. It is just there to protect you on the off-chance something unexpected happens. This must be some kind of cultural revolution, because from what I saw, complete strangers would encourage people to use their head condoms. I mean what right does a complete stranger have to tell you to put a piece of rubber over your very own head. That seems kind of an invasion of privacy to me. But they were even refusing service to people who weren’t protecting themselves. That is pretty forward-thinking. I was tempted to start pulling the condoms off of the heads, but I was just too nervous that I would get beat up by touching a vital organ on their body. What really blew me away was that they were also teaching this to their kids. I mean do little kids really need a condom on their heads? I don't necessarily think that handing out condoms to high school during health class and teaching them how to use them is a bad thing, as those kids are old enough and probably a good percentage of them do use them, but for little kids? I think that might just be putting the wrong idea in their head. Anyway, Caribbean bay freaked me out with all those head condoms and life jackets. Never again.

1 Comments:

  • I was very happy to discover this web site. I need to to thank you for your time just for this fantastic read!

    ! I definitely savored every part of it and I have you saved to fav to look at new stuff in your site.


    my website - dental implant costs

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
koreaspondent.blogspot.com/