koreaspondent

Monday, April 21, 2008

Lesbian Lemmings?


I got out exercising most nights in the nearby 안양천. It is surprisingly quiet down in there, because it is shielded from all the roads by large ridges on either side. If you refer to entries very early on in this blog, you can see why. They are flood walls. Anyway, I always notice that Koreans don’t dress to match the occasion, they dress according to what the perceived norm is. This is a pretty typical Korean cultural trait. They have a super-strong tendency to be a lemming (maybe that’s why they pee all over things when they are drunk or when they are kids). At any rate, if you are going hiking, you have to be dressed as such, fishing the same, biking the same, etc. So all these people believe it is spring still, much to cold out to wear shorts. They must wear long sleeves, and coats in some cases. I caught a picture of these two young lesbians (oh wait, I forgot this is Korea) out in their cold-weather gear. I wore shorts and a t-shirt, and I was sweating the whole time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
koreaspondent.blogspot.com/