koreaspondent

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sin Young in 영등포 (If I've ever seen one)



Update: I went back to get another picture. In fact, I went back with another guy and we ate McDonalds in front of the motel so I could get pictures. He felt gay doing that. But at least we didn't go in to the motel when the owner came out and told us to either come in or move the car.
Original Post: I moved to 영등포 recently. I knew the area had a good reputation for the oldest profession on earth. Then my friend pointed out this motel as we walked by and I knew it was a great place. The "Sin Young Motel"? I guess they are pretty clear about who their target market is. I wish I had one of these motels for those young , guilty people where I was growing up. Now that I am married, it doesn't do me much good. Maybe I need to go find the Sin Married Motel. As if on cue, we ran into a couple about 10 meters down the street that were practially sinning young right there in the street. So we graciously pointed them in the right direction.

2 Comments:

  • That's pretty amusing, but a clear photo would be more so *^^*

    By Blogger taemin, at 3:12 PM  

  • I'll have to go back and sin some more, and then snap a shot on the way out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
koreaspondent.blogspot.com/