koreaspondent

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yum Yum! A Bit, thick, juicy (and cheaper) steak headed my way


You know, having a semi-crazy president who suddenly decides to wreak havoc on the markets by changing every single restriction against big business, real estate, and commerce in general isn't all bad. If you can look past the completely stupid, retarded, idiotic, and in all other ways "dumber-than-a-fencepost" ideas like big canals, M.B. Lee is not all that bad. Point in case, he is going to let us get better beef. I like the real nuts who go out protesting this stuff in their cow outfits. I bet they're the same nuts who don't eat dog. I guess they'll never know the joys of eating dog. In fact, they'll never get offered that succulent treat they call dog penis, because they will never frequent a fine dining establishment like a 보신탕집 enough to get offered one. Maybe they will get offered the chicken penis if they go with dog-eaters and eat 삼계탕 enough.

2 Comments:

  • Ranchers opposed to importing beef makes sense to me, but ordinary consumers jumping on the bandwagon I do not get. "I have far too much cash. Please take more of it, dear Mr. Butcher"?

    By Blogger taemin, at 3:16 PM  

  • No, no, no. See my post above, it is not just Mr. butcher, it is Mr. Rancher, and Mr. Pig farmer, and Mr. store owner, etc. too. Let's just fee everyone! I hope people don't protest the same way if M.B. drops import taxes on car. "No! How dare he drop prices on cars! Let's sacrifice to save Hyundai!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
koreaspondent.blogspot.com/