koreaspondent

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

McMorning! It's about damn time!

I've had breakfast at McDonalds a few times now, and all I can say is that it's about damn time! The bacon is real bacon and the sausage is real sausage. The eggs are perfectly round from being cooked in their little cups. It is a true McDonalds breakfast, complete in an English Muffin. Now I admit that a good breakfast by Mom can't be beat by McDonalds, but we're in Korea, what else can you get?
The one thing that worries me is that Koreans don't seem to like it. The place is always deserted in the morning. I am afraid they will cancel this within a few months. I call on all foreigners to eat there every morning for a month. that should increase their sales enough to convince them to keep it. After that, we can enjoy the breakfasts forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
koreaspondent.blogspot.com/