koreaspondent

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Harisu to tie the knot!

I remember the first time I ever saw a picture of Harisu was in a sports paper while I was at work in 2001. I was looking for a paper to read while seeing a man about a horse, and saw it, and thought it was a pretty girl. I then sat down, read the story, and about puked. I never would have made that mistake had I seen this picture. You cannot tell me that in that top picture it does not look like a dude kissing another dude on the cheek. That is disgusting. They are going to tie the knot in may. It's a damn good thing it's until 'death do us part', because in some religions you are restored to a perfect state, and perfect in Harisu's case means with a penis. At any rate, I suppose she, it, whatever is free to do as wished, but the thought of that just makes me cringe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
koreaspondent.blogspot.com/