koreaspondent

Saturday, November 01, 2008

The Joys of Going to Macao


So I had to go to Macao recently, and I thought it was part of mainland China in that you needed a visa. So I went to get one. China has outsourced its visa program to a bunch of slimeball leeches that hang out in these dirty little places filled with people waiting for visas from China. I really can't say how disgusted I am with this.

At any rate, if you ever have to go get one, don't go to this place. They are liars, cheaters, and worse than the rest. I explained very carefully that I needed a visa to Macao. They did not warn me off with "oh no you don't", instead they said "sure, give me your money." Then they also lied about how long it would take and made me miss my flight. I had to delay it a day.

Just to let you know how safe this place is with your pasports, I snapped this dude with a whole 가방 full of them. Just some delivery dude rifling through the hundres of passports in his 가방. All I can say is Wow! China is really safe and has created a very safe system for getting your passport! Let's all cheer them on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
koreaspondent.blogspot.com/